Sunday, July 1, 2012

Patriot Days

Well I had to enter my( July)  entry for my "Book of Days" calendar series with a real Patriotic theme!  I wanted a have a bit of a nostalgic feel mixed with a little whimsy (not to take things too seriously). Independence Day is always fun and reminds those of us here in the USA to be grateful for our freedoms, our right to pursue our varied dreams, to work hard and share our good fortune with others.
The imagery used for this digital collage is from Dover books (old eagle tattoo), creative imaginations artist papers , googled constitution and stars from Finecrafted designs.
I finally got the slideshow gadget up and running (sidebar) for my calendar art and will add  to it each month !

Happy 4th of July!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is a stunner Lori.
    Absolutely perfect. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous..and stunning..i love the heart..they are magical!!!

    ReplyDelete