Monday, March 23, 2009

New Beginnings

Walking,
half light, half dark.
Time of promise;
all that is buried comes forth.


From our roots we walk the circuit
ready to begin again.


Spent the Vernal equinox revelling out of doors (weeding actually). I walked the beautiful Labyrinth at a new friend's home (see Tales From the Labyrinth in my sidebar) and pondered on all things new in my life. I recently left a non-profit group I had been working with for over 6 years and have filled that time with a new puppy and a new blog. The new blog has opened my eyes to a bigger world and the puppy has opened my heart to appreciate the simple wonder of small things again.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lori!!! I am just filled to the brim with your amazing art! And your poem is wonderful. I so loved meeting you and sharing the turning of the seasons with you in the labyrinth! So many new things happening for you... I so look forward to seeing you again (in person) and visiting you here in Bloglandia!

    ReplyDelete