Friday, January 1, 2010

Blue Moon Dreaming


This is my entry for the 4x4 Friday challenge where the theme is 'Renewal, Blue Moons and Dreams'. This is a digital 4x4 made from a paperdoll that I made, background artist paper from K&Company, rubber stamped blue moon image, digitially made balloon images and artistic filters in Photoshop. (Not to mention a little creative wackiness from last night's Blue Moon! )I wanted to start off the New Year with a little fun, color and fantasy (on this very gray and drizzly day!). Wishes for a prosperous, creative and healthy New Year to all !

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Love the vibrant colours Lori
    Happy new year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,this is just wonderful--love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori,this is fantastic,those colours I love it!!
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year!!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lori, this is such fun! :) I'm glad you incorporate all themes into your art piece. I think the blue moon + new year has give us all a bit of a whimsical streak. Thanks so much for playing. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, This is magical...perfect to start the New Year off with!!! I love everything about it. :)
    Hugs,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic Lori! I like all of the details and colors you've used. The balloons came out great. The Blue Moon was obscured by clouds here, due to light snow. It's been overcast and grey since Dec 31.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vibrant colors caught my eye immediately. This is gorgeous! I love all of your elements, especially the doll. Beautiful! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Gorgeous with such fabulous colours and elements!

    Wishing you a fantastic 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Lori this is definitely 'frameworthy', it's gorgeous with such amazing colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lauri,
    This is my first time visiting your site. Your work is wonderful.I look forward to visiting again and reading you.
    Thank for sharing your creations with us,
    regards,
    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  11. O how I love this Lori!!Its so beautiful and the design and colors are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete