Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sidewalk Art


I played around with some images last night - one is a photo of a cool brick pattern in the sidewalk in San Francisco that I took while visiting a few weeks ago and the other image is actually a rubber stamped image in one of my journal pages. I blended the two and added filters in Photoshop to create a kind of sidewalk art.
I love combining images to create something new. I have always done collage work but the "magic" of digital is captivating and never ceases to entertain me. Beats TV!

6 comments:

  1. Very intriguing Lori - it looks gorgeous!! I have a little something for you on my blog:

    http://alteredartandstuff.wordpress.com/2009/09/01/its-all-about-me/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori this is so cool! I love it!!!!!
    I love Autumn also I bet you couldn't tell.LOL
    XXX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous! Gotta love PS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very creative, Lori! I like how it came out. The circular sidewalk pattern is great underneath the stamp image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image Lori. Thanks for the lovely "welcome back" message on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, this is awesome! These images were "made for each other"! Very cool! Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete